We understand that in most instances that when selling your property we are actually selling your home and all that it means to you. We also understand that moving can seem complicated, confusing and stressful. We have very high levels of experience in our teams and it is rare that we come across any matters that we have not dealt with successfully on many occasions. We really do know what we are doing, we know how to achieve the best results, we want to deliver the best service that we can and we want to look after you and help matters to run as smoothly as possible.
Marketing your property
- We feature on the major property portals i.e. Rightmove, Prime Location and Zoopla (these are by far the busiest property portals and it is very important that your property is marketed on all of them) as well as a number of smaller ones and of course our own website
- We advertise our properties, as part of our service, as Premium Listings on Rightmove which helps to make them stand out from the competition.
- We take great care in our presentation of properties with expert photography and floor plans on our details. We are happy to give advice on how best to prepare your property for sale and how to increase ‘kerb appeal’.
- We market all of our properties from all our offices (Epsom Town Centre, West Ewell and Chessington) which gives superb local coverage. We actively e-mail and telephone all matching buyers that we have registered with us across our offices and do not just rely on Internet coverage. The experience that we have in our teams means that we know how to get results in any type of market. We currently have over six thousand registered buyers.
- We are available at all times. All telephone calls and incoming e-mails received after hours are re-directed to senior staff in an effort to make sure no enquiries are missed. We do not want to miss out on any buyers.
- We offer ‘Open Day’ launches. This approach can add to the interest that we are able to generate in some circumstances. We will be happy to advise you about ‘Open Days’ and recommend or otherwise to take this approach. Please note that all our ‘Open Days’ are run with specific appointments and they are not a ‘free for all’ as this would be disrespectful to you and the viewers.
- We carry out and accompany all viewings.
- We respect the fact that we are present in someone else’s property when carrying out viewings. We will not allow any viewer to enter any part of your property without being present and we always ask for shoes to be removed where appropriate. We will check that your property is secured properly after viewings.
- We will always look to feed back accurately and quickly on any activity on your property. We understand that you want to be kept informed and how frustrating it can be
Managing your sale
- We negotiate all offers and manage agreed sales very closely. We are all very experienced in the offices and feel that this really counts in our efforts to deliver excellent service and results. We have the experience to deal with any issues that arise and we never lose sight of the fact that we represent our customer, the seller, and not the buyer.
- We will regularly update you on progress and you will have one point of contact in our office so that you are dealing with the same person throughout.
- We will liaise with all the relevant Solicitors, Surveyors, Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents etc. as appropriate throughout.
Fees and costs
- We do not charge any ‘up front’ fees and there are no hidden fees. We charge just one fee that is paid by your Solicitors from the proceeds of your sale once you have moved.
- We operate on a ‘no sale, no fee’ basis. There are no charges to remove your property from the market if you change your mind or circumstances change.
- We recommend from a small panel of trusted Solicitors that we have worked with for a number of years. In an effort to help we can of course arrange quotes for you.
- We have an Independent Financial Adviser specialising in mortgages available to you free of charge should you want advice and help with finances.
- We can help you arrange a survey on a purchase if you wish; we work closely with a very experienced local company.
Recommendation and Testimonials
- We are proud of the levels of business that we carry through recommendation. We are often instructed to act as a direct recommendation from previous buyers and sellers. We also have many previous customers and who would be happy to talk to you about the service that they have received from us.
- We receive many very positive and complimentary testimonial letters; the originals are available for you to look at and read should you wish.